All the iOS users out there, who looking for better software to manage your iDevice? iTools is the best option for you. This is going to be the perfect option for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod users. Here you can simply back up your data, and manage your iOS device. Even it comes with more advanced features. And with all the features managing your iDevice device is turning more effortless as you start working with iTools. Here is iTools latest version for Windows 7 and later versions come for all iOS users for smoother iOS management.
What is iTools latest version for Windows 7 and All versions?
iTools is a complete file manager for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and iTunes. Designed for Windows PCs, the program allows you to transfer music, videos, and other content between your Apple device and your computer. This tool synchronizes your files and data instantly and without losing information or content. You can also switch photos with just one click, saving you a lot of time switching between windows. With iTools download, you can easily turn songs into ringtones. You can even edit the output files with the built-in “Ringtone Maker“.
Why should you install iTools on your Windows computer?
There are many things you can do with iTools besides spending time managing your media files. You have the option of using it as an alternative to iTunes. It makes your work much more effortless while iTools gives you more features that are not available in the iTunes store. It provides access to the entire file system of your iPhone or iPad, thus allowing you to manage everything in a much simpler and more sophisticated way.
This is also the first release of iTools, as it was first developed to support iTools latest version for Windows 7 and later devices only. Thus, you get the benefits of fast data transfers to and from any device. It also helps to back up your data. If you are an iPhone user and have a Windows computer, you should try this version of iTools for Windows 7 and later as it will make your life easier.
What Features Does this iOS Management Software Come With?
It’s not fair to call iTools a great piece of software because it’s more than great. It offers many features not found in any other existing software system.
Here are some of the most advanced features that iTools latest version for Windows 7 and later software allows you to use.
- iTools Windows is completely free. There are no extra payments involved or upgrades or licenses needed when you get started. Its use is 100% free.
- The iTools free download is also ad-free.
- With iTools Windows, you can manage your files, apps, songs, videos, and pictures on your iPhone using your Windows computer.
- This is done without the use of cables or anything pretty impressive.
- iTools is more user-friendly than the iTunes version made by Apple Inc. provided.
- You get additional options not available in iTunes when using iTools. For example, there are system backup and cleaning tools that are much easier to use and simpler to use.
- Sharing your phone screen with a Windows device and working on it with a computer is a special function supported by iTools.
- Although it is a local file management system, it also allows you to use it as a screen sharing, projection, and video playback software.
- With the help of this software, you can do more than just share files.
System Requirments for iTools for Windows
- Compatible Windows versions: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11 including Windows XP and Windows Vista. (32 bits and 64 bits versions)
- CPU: 750MHz AMD, Intel processor
- RAM: 256MB or above
- Disk Space: 40MB
Compatible Devices – iTools Latest version for Windows 7
- iPhones – all the iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 13, iPhone SE including the latest iPhone 14 models.
- iPad – All iPad versions (iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro)
- iPod Touch – All iPod touch versions 1 to 6
How to iTools Windows 7 Download Works
Before downloading this outstanding tool on your Windows computer, you should consider the following things.
- Download a compatible iTools version for your iOS device.
- Make sure you have iTools Windows 7 download or the later version.
Now you can download iTools latest version correctly on your Windows computer.
Follow the simple steps and enjoy the unlimited features with this all-in-one iOS management tool.
- Visit our iTools official website and find the iTools Windows 7 latest version download.
- Select the suitable version; iTools for Windows or iTools for Mac.
- Download iTools on your PC and install the driver packages.
- Open the software and connect your iOS device using a proper USB cable.
- The tool will automatically detect your iDevice once it is attached to the computer.
What Makes iTools Windows the Best when iDevice managing?
iTunes needs an account so you can modify your Apple device, but the new iTools Windows 2022 doesn’t require you to have an account, you might not have one to make modifications on your device.
Less hard drive space and halving CPU power are evident in this tool and this feature makes it great software. iTools supports a wide range of Apple devices such as iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone.
For this app to run on your device, you will need a USB drive to connect your iOS and Windows devices. It is also updated from time to time and you should contact the updates of this version so that it brings the best out of your iOS device. Download iTools for Windows 7 and later enjoy all that it is ready to offer you.
What is iTools Pro for Windows Download?
iTools Pro for Windows is the latest version of iTools that offers more compatible features than iTools free Windows. This is an incredible tool to manage your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. With this tool, you can backup messages, make ringtones, and also download iOS data recovery.
Are you looking for a better managing tool for your iOS with a Windows computer? iTools latest version for Windows 7 and later is the more pleasing solution. You won’t find a better reliable and feature-loaded choice than this. Overall, it’s an appropriate tool that doesn’t disappoint.